Friday, March 02, 2007

Knowing when to step back

Relationships are a funny thing especially new relationships and especially on the younger ones. After introducing my cuz to Siemens there been a lot of background work he did. I liked it when his comments that "she seems popular and like got lots of friends, I dun wan tot get hurt again!"

My reply is simple "Dun stereotype get to know the girl before drawing the conclusion, hey if it did not work out at least you can say you tried."

Take the initiative

When frens hang out its different when people who are trying to take the next step are hanging out. I been in many a situation when frens and frens are starting out something or at least trying. The simplest thing is step back give them the space and enjoy your night, but dont let it bother you, it should not.

Even if my frens bring a date to a frens gathering aint big of a deal... the idea is to rememebr why you are the and enjoy


Kids

No comments: