Saturday, April 29, 2006

A disturbing call during dinner

This night did not get better


A : Where are you?
Me : I am at *******, whats up?
A : no just back from ....drop.....(family chatting)
Me : (family chatting)
bla bla bla
A : When are you coming down next?
Me : Not sure...y?
A : Want to have a talk with you?
Me : A talk, what about?
A : Dun wori not about you but about me.
Me : Huh
A: : I am most probably going away
Me : Where
A : *****
Me : Then ** how
A : Just me alone, I spoke to **** and she think I should talk with you
Me : Ya right, you call me all the way here just to say that.
A : M nt joking
Me : Just you
A : Yeah, I moving on
Me : (after a brief stunned silence) ok this aint the time or place for this but we will talk soon
A : ok. I wan to talk to you.
Me : Take care bye

Mask on, smiles, mind boggled, wtf is going on back there or could this be a tactical ploy, mind racing, analyze, maybe kansas city shuffle.

No comments: