Monday, April 17, 2006

Spaghetti & Cheese cake


Midweek night,

Darling VS has just dropped of an invite over msn for spaghetti dinner at her place, so I said what the heck and it was not until the night before did I come to know that it was a b'day party for a gud fren's sister. Next day got a gift (not nice go empty handed but it was an awesome gift shared by 3 ppl) , Teddy grabbed us in a economical kancil and we zoomed away.

We were treated to a lovely spaghetti dinner (awesome 2 rounds) and french fried and salad with extra 'virgin oil' with full body lagi lol

Most of the ppl there I had briefly met before but this time it was more relaxing and comfortable atmosphere and the ice got broken. It was not to talk chat and have a few laugh before getting back to the real world.

Oh yeah mental note, try french fries and watermelon together, tip from a fren that loves to drink 'orgasm' lol.

In then end, calling it an early night, headed back with a lift from Teddy, thank you sms to VS and Thor-ress for the invite.


Happy Belated Birthday Thor-ress

6 comments:

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

I was busy gaming dat nite ... :)

darthvadai said...

lol


your crazy bout gaming and it aint a bad thing

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Bday to Thor-ress...wow she is spliting image of someone else i know ..within our circle....

darthvadai said...

Sorry but I got to say this at this juncture

Anonymous you tickle me, I got to wonder which anonymous you may be coz we have a few running around posting in my blog so without prejudice when you say our circle I speculate it will include me, if it is then I say this.

If our circle then i would say wrong coz my frens would have the courage to leave a name after the comment.

Enjoy your discreetness. Just dun include me in 'our'

Angie Siew said...

Happy Belated Birthday Thor-ress... Hope u enjoyed urself and God bless...

Angie Siew said...

Don so angry la Vadai