Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Someone to talk to

Three billion people on the face of the earth go to bed hungry every night, but four billion people go to bed every night hungry for a simple word of encouragement and recognition.
Cavett Robert


How emotional can one get? Put ur self in the shoes of a small child marooned on an island looking for a parent. Some find and get. Some don't. The ones who find are just so God damn lucky. The ones who don't find make peace with themselves. They learn to survive alone.

We all grow emotional at times, don't we? Lately I have been faced with a lot of issues coming together at the sametime. I has times and moments I have had to step back or step forward and kill a shuttle in frustration. At time cought not being able to talk to someone about it. How nice would it be to pour all your troubles, anxities, fears, problems and worries into the heart of another person? And finding a responding chord? Thats the key

How delighted does one feel to be secured in the knowledge that no matter what the world thinks of you, there is this one person who believes in you and that you can depend upon their judgement, love and loyalty.

After a long time, it seems that lately, I know I have someone to turn on to, when I need to discuss my ideas or express my feelings, besides my blog. I never expected that this person would be the one that I talk to but surprisingly he can listen. He knows where I am coming from and what I have done,

Maybe its the fact we can relate


"One's mind has a way of making itself up in the background, and it suddenly becomes clear what one means to do."

3 comments:

Svejjen said...

Chill dude, CHILL

*chuckles*

Life ain't as bad as that.

I know I get depressed sometimes... but always find the silver lining on the edge of the cloud...

Think positive, and it'll all work out.

darthvadai said...

mmmm chilling mate till later where I will be smashing.

Thanks matey

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the place where u least expect it, miracles just take place.

Its nice that finally u know who u can trust with on your true self. Everyone needs one person like that and u r lucky that u've found him/her. Many of us are still finding ours...

Cheers