Thursday, April 20, 2006

Its Thursday Already

Wow time surely flies

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday hav been busy markeing week, early mornings and late nights taking the breath out of me then inbetween got 2 super soccer matches both the team I like Barca and Gunners won and getting to work the next day and with a full calendar aint no easy task but Vadai delivers.

Has a chance to visit Jen's office for the 1st time and we actually had a pretty open decent deep conversation, my respect for him grows by the day as this is a guy that one can relate and respect to. Ivy intro me as Vadai is here to see him lol she actually does nto know my name. Kewl! Vadai lands in Jen's office. She does make a lovely mug of coffee.

Its gonna be a tough week and the only silver lining is my makcik is coming!!!!!

8 comments:

Angie Siew said...

Yah yah cant wait for makcik to come... at least i have some chance to sip the sinful coke!!! haha

Anonymous said...

yeaayy yeayy makcik nak maii dahhh. LOL. cyaa tomolo pakcik ku sayang. ahaheh.

angie darlinn..can't wait nak raba2 ur bontot lagi. nyehh nyehh

CLEO

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

I hv to squeeze in between ... huhu

Svejjen said...

LOL...

Thx. for the vote of confidence bro...

Same here same here.

Angie Siew said...

The onli thing i afraid of CLEO coming to KL is she is gonna raba my buntut and then Ant will just star and laugh at me!!! argh argh argh

darthvadai said...

dun wori this time Ant wont be there to protect you. I want to see what all the cocacola kaki end up doing

Angie Siew said...

Who said Ant wont be coming? Muahaha... he is coming along with me... we will pick Subbie up to go together ma... I will stick my butt to one part of Ant's body then CLEO will not be able to raba my buntut...

WHY MY BUNTUT?? WHY NOT URS BUNTUT??? WHY ME??? sobbing!!!

Anonymous said...

Coz ur bontot sedap maaa LOL.
Yeayy yeayy mission accomplished hahaha

CLEO