Friday, April 21, 2006

Seven Deadly Sins

This is very very very interesting

ENVY SLOTH

GLUTTONY WRATH

PRIDE LUST

GREED

The seven deadly sins, also known as the capital vices or cardinal sins, are a classification of vices used in early Christian teachings to educate and protect followers from basic human instincts. Now this is for fun dun read much into the religious thing so. Answer the questions in the link honestly and learn your sin. You may be surprised. You might just learn something new about yourself -- hopefully before it's too late... (try it)

Discover Your Sins - Click Here

This my score


Greed:High
Gluttony:Low
Wrath:Low
Sloth:Low
Envy:Very Low
Lust:Medium
Pride:Very Low


Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz

Wicked!!! The key is answer truthfully

6 comments:

Angie Siew said...

Mine is WRATH.... highest... i am not suprise... muahahahaha

Anonymous said...

I"m a very greedy and envious girl, the rest is high

waaaaaa

-VS-

darthvadai said...

angie - warth you hmmmmmm
vs - ok ma
cat - google the word and you can get the meaning in wikipedia

The overall objective is not to say who is better or who is worse or who has more sin.

Its just a simple test

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

I've done similar test and I posted it in my blog somewhere in October ...

Deadly Sins

Greed: 80%
Envy: 60%
Lust: 60%
Sloth: 60%
Pride: 40%
Gluttony: 20%
Wrath: 20%
Chance You'll Go to Hell: 49%

You'll die in a shuttle crash, on your way to your resort on the moon.

I took the test that u post ... very contradicting huhu...

My Lust ish the highest ... wrath & sloth come 2nd ... lowest would be envy

Angie Siew said...

Vadai... u can ask Ant about my wrath... if u didnt realize i have this in me... try pissing me off hahahahah!