Thursday, April 06, 2006

An Interesting Wednesday

It surely was, after battling MMC on conceptual and detail design, the meeting a lovely darling for lunch, then round 2 with MMC at 2.30pm it was a stressful Wed except for the free lunch.!!!

So jumped in the car with Tedy for Badminton, a throughly enjoyable workout played a lot of stroke play, need to build consistance, after last week injury, I kept on doing a lot of stretching on my calf muscles, I also played against ther 'big boys' and was happy with the progress. I need to improve my backhand play but I always like stroke play, my play of the day, back hand cross court net. Awesome!!!!! Kawabunga!!!

David has cought his fish before our Kuantan Trip and only now we managed to eat it, thanks to VS and Alp who hosted us as we all turn there makan minum, I left the gang earlier then expected to met a fren at coffeebean, watch the Arsenal Game, Well done Gunners!!

Checked into bed bout 5am. It was good company and nice to talk things to strangers sometimes. Body feel good but sleepy. Booya!!! Futsal coming up

5 comments:

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

Angie Siew said...

Sigh... how come i cannot join??? how come so little court left!! i really need to play badminton ok!!! thats the onli sport i know... the other has to be done in private.. sigh... let me know if i can join...

darthvadai said...

wei got one court already got 10 players how la all guys somemore. Ok you set up a court we come and play


The other private games can I join

Angie Siew said...

Pigi la u... ok... if i set up a court near Uni Malaya.. would u guys be able to join? its RM20 per court for 2 hrs... means RM40 as there has two courts... parking not a problem... it is just opposite UM... Wisma Pandu Puteri... Pls pls pls???

Tuesday possible? 7pm to 9pm... or 9-11pm

I am not in the office... so maybe sms me or call me la...

Pls la... i am desperate la!!!

Angie Siew said...

Or I try to call and see whether they r available on a Wed... cos u guys play on Wed right?

Dont think I cant play with guys ark... doesnt mean i got two balls in front, i cant run... ;P

I usually play with Ant, his frens and father... so doesnt matter... I can do it! ;P