Monday, April 03, 2006

Virginity if Overated and its aint worth the wait

I got a fren thats a virgin - hell yeah, keep asking if its worth the wait, here is my 2 cent. Take it with an open mind

Experience = better experience for the person who you'll fall in love with and want to please. It wont be only me but ask anyone on the street. It aint about religion, upbringing, values but in an age where condoms are sold openly ( and it damm certainly aint for married couples)

If you find yourself in a good relationship, there's no reason to forgo sex just because it has to be perfect with the perfect person (generally this is a girls prespective, guy dun care, they dun think) and if it's not perfect, OMG sex will be ruined forever!!!!. The first time probably isn't perfect for anyone, although it certainly could be "wonderful, gentle, and satisfying."

All I would say get it over with, but try and make sure it's with someone one would feel comfortable with and are attracted to. Most first times are awkward, but they're much better if the nerves are calmed a little by it being with someone you know and trust. That way, you won't be as embarassed if things aren't picture perfect, you won't have to worry about any details being leaked, and you will feel more confident about maybe talking about the experience afterwards.

Virginity is probably the very last thing I would recommend to someone who is seeking to find a compatible mate. Within marriage, one essential area of compatibility is sexual compatibility. And I don't see any way for two people to determine if they are sexually compatible unless they have sex, and lots of it. Preferably they will do that before marriage, so they don't end up legally entangled with someone they find they do cannot have good sex with.

All this talk about how ‘cherished’ virginity is in a wife strikes me as sanctimonious booyah.

I would not insist that everyone else should share my views in favor of wild passions, erotic liberation and sexual exploration; if you want have those values then it should be both ways, the guy a virgin too... if there any around!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm nice choice of topic.

To remain a virgin or not to me is the choice of the person. As for me well I'd say this I don't consider myself innocent. I do have oral fun with people. Technically I think there's no point preserving my virginity as i see perhaps i may have lost it while using my 9" vibrator. Well but at the same time I can't find myself to have the real dick in me simply because the guy is not someone special to me. To me he's not the one i love but more the one i just have the lusty feelings with. I want to experiance something different on my wedding night. Even oral now is getting boring because i'm so used to it. I don't want to have too much of intercourse now and get bored on my wedding night. So this is the reason i am preserving it all. Perhaps your friend has a reason of not loosing it. If it was the same reason like me I think i can understand but if he/she is just lost and say its because of religion and stuff I would also say "JUST FUCK IT"!!!!! :) Cheers all!

Svejjen said...

Yeah, really really really... what is virginity all about in this day and age?

Women don't know if guys are virgins or not. Also, guys tend to go looking for experience before they go looking for more...

Hell... women... you want equality?

Here's equality for you!

Free choice to choose whether to keep your virginity or not...

For the record, I lost my virginity to a girl I "thought" I'd get married to.

And... she definately wasn't a virgin.

SO?

Bollocks.

Angie Siew said...

I cannot comment on this topic for I fear my sister is reading this muahahaha!

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

bollocks

Anonymous said...

Interesting now i rememeber some og the things that made us click instantly since 3yrs ago - the out of norm not normal Indian thinking. i cant agree more that sexual compatibility is essential in a marriage. i hate it when man say they seek sex elsewhere coz wife cant satisfy them- why didnt they try first-or is it just a pathetic pick up line. A couple sharing good sexual rl can be spoted immediately- ones not dirft apart. As for virginity - why this pressure on this friend if he is confortable&he wants to wait its his choice& rest should respect him¬ say he need to get gf. Would one say to a virgin(gal) u need to get a bf& get laid- y we are more sensitive to a woman & nt man when it comes to virginity.

Hey Svejjen...u sure a woman cant know if a guy is a virgin..darling i beat to differ v can v surely can...can u tell if the gal has torn her hymnn in sports(which happens)- or u still the kind of guy who looks for bloodstains hehehe - sorry ah :)

Nishanti get the dual headed vib- u can get double bliss :)

naraknas said...

wahhh ! soo hot topic arr ? by the way just want to mention virginity is a virtue a person chooses ... in this day and age of birth control it just dosent matter..

darthvadai said...

narak - virtues one chooses correct but it depends what are the factors that influences that choice and if they are right and what is their expectation of that virtues on the partner. We evolve !!!

Thoress - nice idea

Anonymous said...

I agree with FunkyVib. Women can tell if their boy is a virgin or not :p hehehe. Its equal experiance of having a kampung boy left into the city. hehehehehehehehe

darthvadai said...

Nish

There is a vast difference on whats actually constitute the defination of a virgin for a guy Orgasm? ejaculation? intercourse? are the same lines drawn for women?

Its very grey, lets say intercourse, lets say hymen torn, its crap if you ask me, A guy a virgin? hmmm I be interested to know by what defination this is categorized

Jennifer said...

I think life is just to short to wait for the right one. What if the right one never comes? What if you die tomorrow? There are too many what ifs. So, do what you want to do now, right now, when you feel like it, when you feel it's the right thing to do. Sometimes, follow your passion and not your head is a good thing. But make sure you do it safely. Cheers, guys.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jeniffer

Was saving myself for marriage because i believed in "the one".
All bullshit.
Lost my virginity to a guy whom I taught i would be married to. Let's just say that it was that bad that i thank God that i didnt save myself for marriage.

Else i'd be missing the wonders or dicks.... haha

VS