Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Jnr Devil

Esok the Jnr Vadai turns 5

Wow 5 years, lots of time and good and bad memories has passed, he kind of all I got to work for and provide for in the over all scheme of thing, his mischief and pranks and the sly grin makes my day. Again I go back to the place I left probably only because of him. I would do that again and again coz right now he is my no 1 and my top priority.


Slowly I am exposing him to my life and my friends, when I took him to Rudi's office shirtign was in a small manner to show him my world which he will start to see a lot of.

So many would say in so many ways how my situation could be better, dont, let it be, As they say in business, its a win-win situation for the moment


Happy Birthday Jnr!!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Children grow fast that at times U question how the damn clock past all these years. Thats because they have been so much a part of you that moments with them gives us much comfort and releave at times.

Now it's only 5 years and soon it will be 10 and before u know it, u might be a grandpa....

Its nice to see your son takes a lot of u. I see his cheeky side from this picture (smiles).

Anyway Happy Birthday Junior. I pray a special prayer that you be all that you dad and the world be proud of..............................

Angie Siew said...

Happy Birthday, Junior!!! From Auntie Angie... damn.. sound like auntie agony... :( Happy Birthday!!! Lotsa huggies and kisses!!! muachs muachs... u so good looking lil boy! muachs!

Anonymous said...

it's past midnighttttttttttt

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY JUNIORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!! hugssssssss

Happy 5th Anniversary Vadai for being a Dad. May you continue to bring him up as a good boy and in the good values you were brought up in.

subbie!

Anonymous said...

im so proud of u, look at u now
was it not just few months back u doubted urself...look at u now how confident u are.

Jnr Vadai has all ur cheekiness in him already just look at those eyes :)... i dun doubt for a minute u will raise him to be a good man.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JNR VADAI. MAY GOD BLESS ALL IN THE FAMILY. big bear huggs

darthvadai said...

thansk ppl for the kind words

yeah its indeed a ride

Nishanti - thanks you
Aunti Angie - huggs
Subbieeeeee - huggssss
FV - huggs thanks

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

i jez dunno what to wish ... to jnr ... hepi besday ... :Þ

i'll wish u later on, face to face hehe

err i have posted in this comment, can i request for hug pleesh?

naraknas said...

Do pass my Britday Greetings to jnr from uncle Teddy...live long and prosper jnr..V..