Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Being Concern

By definition this word has so many meaning and its application, the weight of this had its benefits and equally its repercussions. Concern is an extension or by product of caring. Many construe it many ways but the things that matters most is how the person in receipt reacts to this. Why? Because in the end he is the subject.

An instance, I received an sms from a 3rd party that a distant fren (last time close fren), was having lower tummy pains. Further to the fact she was pregnant and have not kept in touch for sometime and we kind of grown apart and yada, yada, yada its not a crime to express concern.

I could bitch about oh why I was not ..... or you dont...... or ...... in the end despite all that but I am not like that. Like I said its not a crime

A few well placed sms to enquire of the health, condition resulted in the knowledge of her being admitted, prep for surgery in the evening for acute appendicitis. All I said keep me in the loop and hope the mum and the baby is well.

Too bad some people see a glass help full when some see it half empty. Thats their right

No comments: