Sunday, January 21, 2007

Kop End says : COURAGE

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. ~Ambrose Redmoon


Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear. Except a creature be part coward it is not a compliment to say it is brave. ~Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar, 1894



I am on a high(not like I got laid thru the whole weekend), back in my home this morning beeming, rejoicing and celebrating with milo ais and kopi 'o'o ais over a display of courage by my Team. Who?



Why? Look at this head line...

Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea: Blues blown away

Liverpool Rattle Title Chase

Liverpool rock Chelsea title dream

My 2 cents
It was not Chelsea at its best neither were they at their worst. I wont rant on Chelsea but on my KOPs, after humiliating defeats at Gunner's hands at Cup matches backs to the wall. They should why I am still proud of them they had COURAGE. Worst defeat in decades, poor display of the team in 2 cup matches spelled doom. Heck the score could have been 5-0. Before the start of the match I could not have predicted 2-0 scoreline. Why? I am realistic.

Looking at the line up, Chec was back. Essien was in center back and the Blues plays 4-3-3 wiht Kalou and Robber and deadly Dogbra. Hypia was out, Agger was in the center. Riise was left midfield.. Bellamy was on the bench.

From the 1st minute the fought, they chased, they double team and tackled with conviction. You could not see Blues stringing passes but you could see Kop flowing. From Kop end to the other side it was magic. Courage!!!

Hard to pick my man of the match but Jamie Carragher, making his 450th appearance for Liverpool was all about courage and it is he I pick. I bow to Kyut.

This is one game out of 40 matches. It wont win them the title but it shows they have Courage

No comments: