Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Retrospect : Vadai

I am going out on a limb in this blog but this is personal, in life there are chains that bind us, sometimes because we have to, sometimes because we can, sometimes there is no other alternative. As we progress in life day after our legacy and our shame, our pride and our joy, our pain and our anguish.

I have gone thru life at work, with friends, with family and relationships some successful some failed some crashed and burn, some tore me apart, and some that I hurt (true), but I realise that life does go on. There is always tomorrow with or without the people in you life.


It is what you do when you have to do, without people knowing is what makes you.
One does not need to advertise to the world when he does but only to himself, even to those who are close to him. I use to be very open at one stage in my life thinking that was the way to go but it does not work in every environment. True there may be situations being open is warranted but in the end if is the choice of the individual not the the people around him.

This month I watched 3 people I looked up to celebrate milestones in their life, I listen to accolades spoken of them, their pain and their tears. I look at mine and say I done good. I could be worse but I am contended where I am now. I look back at what I have done for my family and extended family, my friends and my extended friends, I feel I am on top. Heck I am no angel either. I am what I am.

As they say what that does not break us only makes us stronger.

Few things are certain, I be where I am so long as I want to be there. Not because of the people who surround me or the people who drove me here. If I need to move, I will, an action I have remonstrated in recent time. I have look at option of moving in with a buddy of mine also... I cross that bridge when I come to it. I wont get married again that chapter is closed. Will I see other non exclusively? Yeah! My philosophy is life is meant to be lived. I will like apples and oranges and banana and papaya and durian but there is a time for everything.

In the end, the thing that matter to me will always be Jnr Vadai. I will live my life the way it should be lived, and no fren, family or stranger is gonna sit me down and try to have an awakening with me (lol). Wont work lol

These is my thoughts and opinions

No comments: