Monday, January 29, 2007

Flying

Today rocked.

Management I slam dunked the procedured and forms without a voice from the Management

Web page was upgraded without a hitch and it was rocking and the only hitch is we got more new brands

Secured the printers and laptops for the office.

Slam Dunked the auditors


Fustal - what can I say. I scored Booooya!!!! Jen Scored booya!! Let me gloat a while.. a beauty of a goal in my own half close to my circle on the left.... building the game (still gloating) score 1-1.. see Jen at the far right torn between floating a chip for the panjang to head in or the corner pocket... in all honesty (fuck yes I am honest in my blog) I floated it in and when i raised my head to look at Jen at the ball it sail so so so so so (mega gloating) smooth, the keeper beaten (mega) into the top corner to seal the win. My fist in the air (huuuurah)

We had a fucking awesome session (pity I had to run away at 9pm), 2 old dogs (me and Jen) one Man U freak, a kido wet behind the eats and a freaking mad left back who in all honesty was an awesome keeper (sorry Jen)

We put the better playing team to shame, considering the line up, we stayed longer on that court then anyone else, defending with HEART (Kop) and scoring off one touch passes and flashes of brilliance

Vadai rocked the house

Sang all the way home after a quick 9.10pm appointment

Treated my self to 2 shots, watched Lost... help a fren and now I am going to bed glowing. Who need sex? (mega bluff)

No comments: