Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Vindicated - Truth



This is the Chinese character for truth.

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do."


A few years back as I building my base in KL, I was confronted with a serious predicament.I situation had surfaced and accusations were hurled. The truth was stretched further then it should because some people wanted to benefit from it. There was crucial personal information that only 2 parties could have known.

I stood my ground at that time defending who I should, defended for reason best known to me. A lot of my credibility was questioned both in real and online and weather the stretched truth was true.

I could have denied it, I could have said no, I could have let everyone who told me things in confidence to suffer. In the end I would have been in the clear and rest would have suffered. I aint no knight in shining armour but I got my stand and I stood my ground. I zipped my mouth and defended who I trusted. I fought hard to defend people I should defend. The rest burned me. Even when I told them to trust me, they never did.

So I let them move on. Why? Coz if someone dont trust you as a friend whats the point of the drama to keep them as a friend. So for over 1 year I let them go, let them move on and now when I have truth in my hands do I want them to know? Nah Why? No point. At the time when I need to you to stand by me as a friend, you let me down. We have all moved on from that chapter. Not here to blame them either

In the end I am vindicated.

Sounds familiar doesnt it. It has come to light now, who orchestrated the whole drama, who stood to gain from it and who was victimised and most important how they came to know crucial information that only either one could know. The game plan was to break the symphony up when there was nothing wrong. The only thing wrong from it was they would stand to lose everything. Meaning what ever they were using their friends for now would be lost. Why? Jealousy? Dependency? Manipulating people and action for the benefit of a singular hmmmm

Revenge for that incident (oh so so so sweet)

The truth has out and what I believed and trusted in some people makes me feel good. I am happy. I could go around and say "na-na-na-na" I told you so, but for what purpose. I know I was right to defend who I should when I should. I was right to believe in what I believed.. and now with out without people I lost along the way I am still here.

When you come to the end of all the light you know, and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen: Either you will be given something solid to stand on or you will be taught to fly.

I flew and I am on my feet.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Vadai

Dump those that do not earn your trust.