Monday, January 08, 2007

Horrible Monday

The battle to get the office downstairs took a nasty turn when my boss had to defend me on the priorities I had in place. He stood his ground despite all protest and I was happy he was protecting my ass. The interner need a kick in the ass

We need to deploy 4 units of high end printers, I finally got support staff under me even though I have to whip them into shape.

Mum's 70th Birthday coming around and she is adamant we should not celebrate...sigh one of those days. Here we are scraping the barrel trying to commemorate her 70 years and the slam the door shut.

Ironically a week later they having a big party for my number 6 who is turning 60. How do you explain the basis...... give up

I send out an invite for a bday to 12 people and only one... I repeat only ONE wants to question the manner and the justification and more ridiculously how I would conduct my self. Oi if you get an invite either come or dun come, dun play 20 questions with me, Wont work anymore. Dun want to come your choice. If want to come, then come with an open mind not an questioning mind.

M sick and tired by people who want to judge both sides of my action. Frens will come and go, the rest is bla bla bla

Kaffee: Is the colonel's underwear a matter of national security? .
-Why wori bout the underware just the attire cukup. Dun poke the nose into thing that are underneath.


Felicia read my blog and I stuck to my guns. I got a phone call of rambling this and that , I mean like wei there comes a time all the dram and cock and bull story wont help. If you want to show up show up la. I aint not kiddo at a playground

No comments: