Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday 11.55pm

Before I sign off tonight, its be a good weekend. I give thanks for that. Why?

- Had Bak Kut the with a fren and his family,
- Became an uncle
- Broke free and made new friends
- Sent an Uncle to celebrate his 60th Bday to see Boys II Men (no crime in that for not considering others)
- It was nice to sound of people who are with you without having to keep it in
- Was at work on Sunday preparing ground work for a role I am to undertake
- Most precious of all, Jnr Vadai was with me


The coming week will be a stiff week, management meeting, getting in shape, finding motivation and direction.

I was watching a VCD of the Guardian and this is a quote that is most...most...most appropriate to express my thoughts


Maggie McGlone: If my muscles hurt, it just means I've used them. If it hurts to walk up the stairs, it's just cause I've done it a hundred times to lay down next to a man who loved me. My face may have wrinkles, but I have laid under hundreds of skies on sunny days. I look like this, well, because I drank and I smoked and I lived and I loved and I screwed my way through a pretty damn good life. Getting old isn't bad. It's earned.


I earned it this weekedn and I am gonna keep it

1 comment:

foreverinteresting said...

Congrads on being an uncle... I can imagine baby warm and gentle with their little fingers and gentle eyes rolling slowly and mouth smooching for milk... man can't wait to have mine one day! :)