Sunday, January 14, 2007

The weekend

Been a while I had a kind of a getaway weekend from a back to back movie session (Sinking of Japan & Night at Museum), dinner (awesome), then mamak got sup kambing, watching EPl as Man U beat Aston Villa and the next day a lazat mee kari was a nice get away for the weekend with me ditching my laptop. (more to come)

All in all the company for all this made it all worthwhile. God I am tired.

Later on had an after lunch session with Jnr Vadai and his chicken pox and a birthday at niht for an uncle who has a milestone.

I can smile

as in one tree hill - the weekend was not about regrest of the part nor the appearances of the future but living the present

tonight I tasted rain on my face, and danced

this weekend was great

as Jen said Friday "Lunatics was running the asylum"

till you truly appreciate vadai you will never know him

No comments: