Saturday, January 06, 2007

How I Spent my New Year Part 1

After a few weeks of shuttling around, making time for me self in the company of strangers at times and sleeping and wierd places its damm good to be back home. Home yeah my double sized bed all to my self. To snuggle into familiar sheets feel the rhythmic swing of my fan and

I awoke today to work. It feels good to be back... when I get home mainly it mean getting up to speed wiht the office work, chores, list, bills etc etc but I aint complaining.

New Year,

honestly I was more engrossed withthe holiday break then to actually realise or accept or plan for new year. I herbinated this new year.


New Year are full of rituals
you got your New Year's Resolutions (and they usually amount to: eat less, exercise more).
Then you got the list The best off the worst off the top 10 the top 100

The you got Tagging...you get some emial saying you hav been tagged DUH!!!

So far, i've seen myself tagged at least six times.


Here's another issue.... Who are YOU? If i'm supposed to list five things that you don't know about me and i don't know who you are, then how do i know that you don't know it? I mean, some of you probably don't even know the most basic facts about me. Blurness setting in


EACH January, I, like most other folks, make New Year's resolutions. And, I, like most other folks, very rarely stick to them. But this year, I've decided to make only one resolution. That's right, just one. But it's one that--if I pull it off--could change my life forever.

No comments: