Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Glorious Bak Kut Teh

Subbie would probably love this...

I been living in KL now for a while always scouting for a nice place to makan...so when I was out with my kaki and the family.. the comedy was the wifey knew where the shop was but not how to get there. Blur max.... wat the heck all for the sake of good food... what else but Bak kut teh, yummy!!!!


Now this is a dish of pork bone soup commonly found like almost every where but good ones are hard I repeat HARD to find.... I could eat it almost any time of the day, but usually la its early in the morning or very late at night after a big session. You can makan with rice, i-chak-kueh

Most of he place I go to the BKT watery, like not rich and bones and dump a load of vegetables lke I am ordering a vegetarian dish

Till I found this place... you want to know where take me and go hahahaha

Want to know how good it is ah.... see the little girl drinking from the bowl then u faham la how slurrrppppp it is



2 comments:

Svejjen said...

hahahaha...

To anyone wondering... that's a 21 month old kid who's insisting on drinking from the bowl by herself... wonder what's going on in her mind

Anonymous said...

Too bad I cant eat that. Chicken Kut Teh got ah?