Sunday, January 07, 2007

Cleo Party

Firstly I already told I be late as I had my reasons, when I arrived the star of the party was late!! sigh Azie was there and we got a bet going about Philip wain b4 the night was done. She is lovely

It was lovely to see Cleo and she brought along splatters. Grandma was dating David who coincidental was his bday. I manage to get the band to wish him H-bday

I saw Sam outside and spent a lot of time talkin with him so proud of him. Must drink with him when I have the chance to celebrate

2 unexpected ppl showed up, they did not bother to saw hello so fuck them. I left on my own accord leaving behind people who pretend to be friends and people who pretend to have false relationships wakakakak

Its really nice to meet Cleo, Marie and Azie, Marie talking of wedding bells and I really hope it works out for her and her Blondie. Marie and I kind of drifted apart I sometimes m lost in how to interact with her at time seem like 2 strangers

at least I get to sing at her wedding. Angie despite asking time and place did not show up. Maria also the same. Commie was out, Jen out, Dom dun know, Kalai and Beem each on their own holiday. David arrived conquered and left. Well he should have given grandma a lift instead of letting her take a cab. Anyway not my business just an observation.

Wanna celebrate my bday. Sadly pool lost 3-1

6 comments:

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

i am really really sorry ... I got no transport to go ... my car road tax expired and being me, so shy to ask for ppl to come n pick me up ...

:(

miss u la and them also ... i wanna go too but cant

marie said...

wei!!! u dont have to feel like a stranger talking to me... ur my annai man!!!!!!!!! my bro!

well yes i drifted away from almost everyone i was close to actually... it wasnt u or any other reason.. i was trying to deal with my problems in my own way... it's not easy to please everyone.. u of all people knows it as well as i do :)

well i had some hard times last year... but im glad to say that im back on the right track now... and things cant go wron from here.. if it does.. hell.. fuck it!! nobody cares!! heheh

yes, when i get married u will have to sing for me... hahah But im so happy to see u and hang out with u guys..

darthvadai said...

LS - i did my part to inform you

marie - true, sing for you for free. when i get to meet the guy, must see if he pass the PIMP test

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

yesh u did and again i'm sorry

Anonymous said...

minta ampun dan maaf banyak2 about the late part. i'm sorry..i'm sorry..i'm sorry..tidak di sengajakan laa pakcik sayangg. mwahhhzz pakcik!!

tnx pakcikk, mek..azie..kris..david the bday boy, warren, alpha, VS, splatters n KB..had a great time with u ols. mwahhzzz..

Anonymous said...

weeeeeeeeiiiiii the bet is between us... i'm working very hard and counting my calory intake right now... so u better be prepared to buy me 1 bottle of wine... hehe

AZIE