Sunday, January 21, 2007

Point of No Return

While have a drink at a local joint with a person I have began to interact with a lot in recent time, topics on sports, sex, relationship and inevitably a topic the point of no return.

Thru our lives both as an individual and as a collective we are often faced with this barrier. Why do I call it a barrier? Coz once you step thru it, thing will never be the same. No matter at a working environment, family, or friends, some point in time you stop trying and make a move. Such a move big or small will have a telling effect.

Me hmmm I guess I am on a roll coz I have had that "point of no return" situation more then my fingers can count... I been to the ferries wheel and on the roller coaster but I have stuck to my guns. That I can be proud of. I have ridiculed, used, heckled, criticized, insulted by people who think they know the whole story. Typical human behavior. Recently I was proven right for the trust I had placed. Babbling again,

Even now, my priorities are the same when I set out to do what I had to to a few years back. Nothings changed... the challenges of life still remain, the people out there still remain in the end only one matters Jnr Vadai. The rest will come and go as crudely put, BY-products or 2nd onwards on the list

No comments: