Wednesday, January 17, 2007

To down in sorrow

To literally do that is somewhat a joy for the moment and a nightmare on the next day. I pick 2 quotes

“Drink today, and drown all sorrow; You shall perhaps not do it tomorrow; Best, while you have it, use your breath; There is no drinking after death”

“People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim.”



Last night was kind of bad for me as I choose to drown and along the way got a few messages that were not pleasant and yet we move forward.

I guard myself too much from letting people in and for good reason and the only drawback is when you occasionally let your guard down and drown in sorrow it open up a can of truth.

I dun shy form it nor do it be afraid of having those moments, its what makes us human.

For instance I tried my best to show I dun have follower, or ghosts or people pissing around me marking their ground but if others choose to believe that's a fact how long should I go on trying to prove its not a fact. One day you just stop trying. Let it be la

Another instance - acceptance of death, for some its easy from some hard each have a different way or expressing but its not a crime. To label it as that is wrong is somethign unforgiveable

Hey the guy loved J.Taylor He knew he was dying and his time was up.

1 chapter closed

No comments: