Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Makcik Coming to town

Well the one and only makcik I got in my life is coming down tomorrow. She got a calendar that more busier then Pak Lah lol...meeting all her chat kaki... I think we are slotted into Sat or Sunday lol


Come to think of it I aint met the gang over a long time...

not met in ages
subbie, angie(mrs), shawn, maria

more then a month
rashwan, commie, xxxieee, beem, cathy, agi, peacock, david, Funky V

less then a month
edward, grandma, jen, scuddie,

wow I been out of touch. Must intro my new frens to this group....hmmm then again maybe all groups should be kept apart wakakaaka

Oh yeah I promised I do this

Jollylads - Hu Ha

5 comments:

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

lalala hugs ..
y did i call yr number and sumone else picked it up?

Anonymous said...

oiii more than 6 bulan = ME!!!! LOL!!

-CLEO-

darthvadai said...

LS - sori la babe you dail wrong number kakakaakaka, no miss or received call le

Makcik - senyap la u, takkan I datang ke Brunei

sigh

Angie Siew said...

So how? sat or sun? pls tell me ya!

Anonymous said...

only a month ah? thought it was longer :p


cathy